Seven Things You Need to Know About CurrentPR
- We believe P.R. stands for more than public relations and press releases (but we sure do those, too). We are a full-service agency, and we’ll provide everything from media coverage to consumer engagement to the bottom-line benefit of products purchased, traffic driven, tickets sold. Because you’re not doing this for your health.
- We speak Human. Yes, we know influencers are major, disruption is key, and scalability is huge. We just prefer to conduct our conversations in English. We won’t snow you with jargon—we’ll communicate clearly and show you results that mean something.
- We produce—in more ways than one. Our core staff is small, which makes us fast and flexible. Then, just as a film producer hand-picks the perfect crew for each movie, we select exactly the right team members to match the unique needs of each campaign.
- We make good business sense. Thanks to our unique staffing model, we are able to able to provide a wide range of quality services at lower retainers than most agencies. Clients don’t pay for unnecessary overhead or superfluous employees.
- We’ve never met a challenge we didn’t conquer. Serve as Snoopy’s publicist? A joy! Produce a stadium event where a major symphony plays cartoon theme songs? No sweat! Collaborate with 100 farms nationwide to create Great Pumpkin mazes? Piece of cake (or pumpkin pie)! You name it, we’ve done it and we’re ready for more.
- We boast an extensive library of client clips. In Touch magazine, The View, The New York Times, E! Entertainment, The Washington Post: All of these outlets—and many, many more—have covered CurrentPR’s clients. We’ll be happy to share our latest portfolio with you at any time.
- We love this job. We love getting to know our clients and what makes them great, and sharing that information all over the big wide world through every possible form of communication. It’s pretty much as simple as that.