A GLIMPSE INTO CUSTOM CAMPAIGNS
Custom campaigns are at the core of everything we do for our clients. We invest a lot of expert time and resources into creating them. In most cases, the process begins with a creative brainstorm session between key client and agency team members. From this session as well as additional research, we can design custom campaigns to reach client goals and expectations. Below are four examples of our work in this area.
Snoopy & Belle in Fashion
An international traveling exhibit of 12-inch vinyl Snoopy and Belle dolls bedecked in mini-couture designs by more than 50 of the world’s greatest style visionaries.
Secure new/more top-tier apparel licensing partners, reinforce brand’s relevance in the high-end fashion world, and strengthen the special connection between the brand and its millions of fashion-forward fans around the globe.
- Recruit celebrity designers to participate gratis in the campaign.
- Create all press materials for the seven-city US tour in 2017.
- Garner national, regional and local traditional and social media coverage.
- Wrangle celebrity fashionistas to attend (at no cost) the grand finale party at Brookfield Place New York.
- Secured Ashley Biden, creator of the socially-conscious Livelihood brand and daughter of former Vice President Joe Biden; four-time Oscar-winning costumer Colleen Atwood; style diva and fashion designer extraordinaire Rachel Zoe; and Hamilton Tony-winner Paul Tazewell to not only design unique dolls but also participate in media interviews.
- Amassed more than 153,000,000 media impressions in such outlets as AP Broadcast, the New York Times, People.com, the Los Angeles Times, and Women’s Wear Daily, among many others.
- Created an exclusive Halo effect for the brand in the high-end fashion community, which ultimately resulted in new licensing deals for Peanuts Worldwide with Gucci, Madewell, Coach, Van’s, LeSport, and many others.
Peanuts Rocks The Vote
A partnership with Rock the Vote where fans could vote online for their favorite Peanuts character for President and register to vote in the real 2016 election at the same time. Dozens of celebrities taped funny mock You Tube PSAs encouraging people to visit the website.
Increase voter registration across the country while keeping the Peanuts brand relevant—even during an election year.
- Secure all 30 of the celebrity participants, including Alec Baldwin, Aisha Tyler, Candace Cameron Bure, George Lopez and Taye Diggs.
- Write and produce the PSAs.
- Publicize campaign to traditional media.
- More than 30,000 people voted in the mock election (which Snoopy won by a landslide!).
- The celebrity You Tube videos received over 600,000 views.
- The campaign garnered 177,834,688 media impressions in such outlets as TV Guide, Entertainment Weekly, The Huffington Post, Mashable, CNN and The Hollywood Reporter.
Unveiling of The Pope doll at Toy Fair.
Increase sales of The Pope doll.
- Garner extensive press coverage.
- Coverage included placements with New York Post, Philadelphia Inquirer, and CNN Money.com, which was picked up by 200 TV stations across the country.
- Sales increased by 20 percent.
Co-branded charitable campaign with ASPCA and We-Care.com, a portal that allows consumers to donate to good causes while shopping online.
Increase donations to ASPCA.
- Secure celebrity participants.
- Orchestrate celebrity/pet photo shoot.
- Produce Q&As with the celebrities for use on ASPCA website.
- Liaise with We-Care.com.
- Publicize campaign and celebrity to print, broadcast, and online media.
- Promote use of We-Care.com portal to consumers.
- Campaign raised thousands of dollars for ASPCA.