You can’t just throw a press release at the wall and hope it sticks—PR and marketing require innovative, eye-catching, and attention-getting campaigns. That’s why the most important thing we do at CurrentPR is to create unique, custom-designed campaigns for every client. Below is just a small sampling of some of our most noteworthy campaigns.
Charlie Brown Meets the Little Red-Haired Girl (aka Ariana Grande) on Valentine’s Day
Increase Peanuts Social Media Presence
- Secure celebrity participant
- Organize Twitter party
- Photograph Snoopy with Ariana
- Publicize campaign to traditional media
Not only did #SnoopyValentine trend nationally for more than an hour, Peanuts picked up thousands of new Twitter followers while promoting the ABC special, “A Charlie Brown Valentine.”
The Washington Post’s “Comic Riffs” blog (left) gave extensive coverage to the event and its “savvy” use of social media!
Bleacher Creatures, creators of incredibly true-to-life plush dolls of cultural icons
Unveiling of The Pope doll at Toy Fair
Increase sales of The Pope doll
- Garner extensive press coverage
Coverage included placements with New York Post, Philadelphia Inquirer, and CNN Money.com, which was picked up by 200 TV stations across the country. Sales increased by 20 percent.
Co-branded charitable campaign with ASPCA and We-Care.com, a portal that allows consumers to donate to good causes while shopping online.
Increase donations to ASPCA
- Secure celebrity participants
- Orchestrate celebrity/pet photo shoot
- Produce Q&As with the celebrities for use on ASPCA website
- Liaise with We-Care.com
- Publicize campaign and celebrity to print, broadcast, and online media
- Promote use of We-Care.com portal to consumers
Campaign raised thousands of dollars for ASPCA.